For more information on economic development in the Northern Midlands visit www.nmba.asn.au or contact Council's Economic Development Manager, Lorraine Green, on phone (03) 6397 7315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Business.tas.gov.au: All your business needs in one place
In late February 2103, the Economic Development Minister, David O'Byrne, launched a one-stop-shop to support Tasmanian businesses online. The Business Tasmania site - www.business.tas.gov.au – provides business information 24/7. It is supported by a team answering online enquiries and taking calls during the day - offering services and ideas to help businesses prosper and create jobs.
The site includes topics as diverse as:
• Starting a business.
• Growing and improving your business.
• Managing customers and suppliers.
• Employing and managing people.
• Finances, tax and insurance.
• Becoming more energy efficient.
• What is e-business?
• How and who to develop a business plan
• Grants and assistance finder
• Links to the Australian Business Account and Australian Business Licence Information Service.
Business operators are being encouraged to provide Business Tasmania with feedback on this one-stop-shop including what’s missing and what needs to be improved. Business Tasmania can be contacted via email: email@example.com or phone 1800 440 026.