For further enquiries regarding Council forms or applications please call Council on (03) 6397 7303.

Council Forms
Bins Need to upgrade, downgrade, report a damaged bin or request a new bin?

Up grade / Down grade / Additional Waste Bin Service Request Form

Request to replace stolen wheelie bin (Waste or Recycling )

Please post forms to NMC PO Box 156 Longford or email to

Animals Need to register your dog, apply for a kennel license or change your current details?
Food Need to register your food business or apply for a Mobile Food Vendor permit?

Food Premises Registration

Food may only be prepared and sold from premises approved for this purpose and registered with the Council.

A Council Environmental Health Officer will inspect the food business prior to issuing the registration.

To read more about the requirements please click here.

Mobile Food Vendors

If you are a Mobile Food Vendor looking to operate in our municipality you will require a permit. Our Mobile Food Vendor permit can be found here.

To read more about the requirements please click here.

Other All other forms

Footpath Trading

If you are a business and require a Footpath Trading License, the application form can be found here.

To read more about the requirements please click here.

Vehicular / Driveway Crossover Permit

All new and replacement driveway crossovers will need a Council permit - there is no fee, only a procedure to follow. Once your application has been received, our inspector will look at your plan and the site. If something needs to be changed the inspector will call and see you. You will then receive your permit to start work. Most permits for a standard driveway crossover are issued in ten working days.

If the crossover is to be provided for access related to an approved development under a Council Planning Permit the location must be in accordance with the approved plan. Please see the application form for details.

For advice and more information, call the Customer Service Team on (03) 6397 7303.