Are your stock instream?
Is your floodplain fencing not working for you?
Would you like funding to assist your next stream fencing project?
Location: Chiswisk, 10319 Midland Hwy, Ross
NRM North are hosting a series of workshops aimed to assist all landholders in flood prone areas to better understand riverine process when designing and implementing fences, which minimise the risks of flood damage and increase infrastructure longevity, while constructing a fence that will be easy to repair once flood waters recede.
Supported by NRM North, Tamar Action Grants are now available to provide funding for landholders to exclude stock from waterways in the Tamar Estuary and Esk River catchments through on-ground works and installation of infrastructure.
- Julian Martin - Principal Engineer, Water Technology
- Herbert Staubmann - Owner & Operator, Habitat Plants
- Matt Cook - Owner & Operator, MJ Cook Agricultural Supplies
- Grant Houniet - Business Development & Operations, Conservation Volunteers Australia.
- James (Jimmy) Collinson - Greening Australia (Ross workshop only)
Lunch provided, please BYO chair if required.
Please RSVP by Monday 16th March 2020. Call NRM North on 6333 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is supported with funding provided by the Australian and Tasmanian Governments through the Launceston City Deal and the Australian Government Tamar Estuary River Health Grant.