Hours of Operation - 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
Cancellation Rates - 50% of full fee is payable for all absences when notification is given BEFORE 8am on the morning of attendance. CCB is claimed for up to 30 allowable absences per year. Additional absenaces allowed due to sickness where Doctors Certificate id provided. Full fee is payable if no notification is given. Please ensure you CRN deatils are provided upon enrolment so Child Care Benefit can be paid to you either as a lump sum payment or as a reduction to your Child Care Fees.
Please view attached link for all fees and charges.
Child Care Service Philosophy
This childcare service was established to provide access to child care for Families within the Northern Midlands Municipality. Below are listed the aims and objectives of the Perth Child Care Service.
1. Programs offer Highest Quality Care, reflect cultural diversity and Anti Bias Philosophies and allow for individual differences.
2. Children’s Developmental needs will be met through programming which reflects the Early Years Learning Framework.
3. The differing needs of children from the various rural and remote areas will be recognised and acknowledged through a program which offers flexibility.
4. The programs offered will be age appropriate for the variety of aged children in care.
5. The service will remain affordable and accessible to as many families as possible.
6. The service will cater to the special needs children within the service areas, pending that extra funding for support workers is available.
7. Quality care will be supported by highly qualified and trained staff, including those individuals within each community who posses an interest in quality care for children, complying with the National Quality Framework working towards meeting an exceeding level..
8. The service will prepare children for schooling within their community area.
9. A major focus of the program will be to develop positive self esteem, independence, and individual responsibility.